Saturday, March 25, 2017

thoughts

Tonight I leave you with a thought.
The narwhale is just as easy to find in a South American rain forest as a chameleon at 150 ft under arctic ice.
If you look for what you know is not possible you will prove yourself right.
now if you look for tornadoes in Oklahoma.. well you will probably hit pay dirt.



Does a thought make a deed or does the deed make the thought?
If we act then think is it the same as if we think then act?




If you never thought of god, would god think of you?


Thought for the night
there is a color I call "Red"
my friends who speak Spanish call it "rojo"
my friends who speak German call it "rot"
my friends who speak French call it "Rouge"
my friends who speak Russian use way too many letters not on my keyboard.
no matter what we call it it is still the same color.

No comments: