Saturday, March 25, 2017

gods plan

Theologic reflection and thought skip if you wish read as you desire, but please be polite if you comment.
I have heard many times that we should each find what our place is in "Gods Plan" that some event misfortune or benefit is "all part of Gods Plan" and that "God has a plan for each of us"
I have decided that, in many cases, this is a wrong way to see things. It's a cop out, a dodge; placing the events and responsibility of our actions on the hand of deity.
Instead of going about saying we are looking for Gods plan in our life or attributing moments of joy or morning to "Gods Plan". Passing off any multitudes of things from war to pestilence to presidential elections as "Gods Will" is in my mind and thought ....BS.
I suggest asking "What is My Plan for God". Thats right _Our_ plan.
What do each of us as spiritual creatures plan to do to maintain the intent and directives of our multiple religions and denominations.
What do each of us plan to do to strengthen our own faith and support our fellow man.
What do each of us plan to do to give true Honor to our Deity by living a life that shows respect to them.
The will and plan of true Deity will be achieved. If not be me then by another. I am not required. I can only hope to be a vessel chosen to be used.
The question therefore should not be "What is Gods plan for me?", it should be, "What is my plan for God?".

No comments: